For those of us who want to join the Uttarakhand Police, I can promise you that your desire has finally come true, as the Uttarakhand Police is currently accepting applications for the ongoing 2022/2023 session of the new intake.
If you are confident that you have what it takes to be a police officer, don’t waste time and apply before the recruiting application form ends.
The most recent information on the Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2022/2023
has issued a job post for 1521 police constables in Uttarakhand. UKSSSC invites online applications for 1521 Constable positions in the Uttarakhand Police Department from February 22 to March 3, 2022.
The Uttarakhand Police Department is recruiting 1521 Constables, including 785 District Police (Male), 291 PAC/ IRB (Male), and 445 Firemen (Male/ Female).
What Exactly Is The Uttarakhand Police?
The Uttarakhand Police was established in 2000 as the law enforcement agency for the Indian state of Uttarakhand and is led by the Director-General of Police (DGP).
The Uttarakhand Police is directly controlled by the Uttarakhand Government’s Department of Home Affairs.
Uttarakhand Police’s Missions
- The mission of the Uttarakhand Police is to prevent and detect crime, maintain law and order, and provide efficient service to residents.
- They make every effort to efficiently help in rescue and relief efforts during calamities.
- They will also work on creating a safe and secure environment in the state for investments and tourists.
Uttarakhand Police Recruitment Requirements
To prevent disappointment in the end, make sure you satisfy all of the eligibility conditions before submitting your application for Uttarakhand police employment.
The following qualifications must be met in order to be considered for the position:
- All candidates must be Indian citizens. They must also have all of the relevant documentation to back up their claims.
- To apply for the position in Uttarakhand, applicants must have completed their 10th and 12th grades from a certified state board.
- The candidate must be at least 18 years old and no more than 30 years old.
- All applicants must have passed the intermediate or equivalent test administered by the Uttarakhand School Education Council, Ramnagar Nainital.
- Candidates for Constable must have completed 10th/HSC/12th grade from a recognized board or equivalent.
- Candidates for higher positions must have a Graduate/B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharma degree from a recognized university.
Documents Required of Applicants for Recruitment
These are the papers that candidates must present, and the board will collect them for various verification purposes, so make sure to prepare these as well.
- SSLC/12th/Graduation diploma
- Certificate of Employment Registration
- NCC accreditation
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC applicants requires a caste certificate.
- Proof of address/Residence certificate
- Certificate of Discharge (Required only for Ex-serviceman)
- Certificate of Physical Disability (If required)
- Certificate of Birth Date
- Sports awards at the district, state, national, and international levels
- Year of Birth
- Aadhar Card Pan Card Voter Id
How to Apply for Police Jobs in Uttarakhand
- Go to www.uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in to see the official website.
- Click on UK Police Recruitment 2022 Notification on the webpage and apply.
- Fill in the needed credentials with care.
- Upload your passport-sized photo, signature, and applicable document in the format and kb specified.
- Submit it, and the application fee payment page will be displayed.
- The application cost can be paid using net banking, credit/debit card, UPI, or offline challan.
- Then click the submit button to receive the completed application form receipt.
- Finally, print out the application form for future reference.