The top-ranked bank in Pakistan named State Bank of Pakistan today announced State Bank Security Guard Jobs 2022 Download SBP Application Form. State Bank of Pakistan is looking for qualified, talented, and professional candidates who can hold job opportunities in State Bank well.
Therefore, State Bank of Pakistan Banking Services Corporation is offering job vacancies for Security Guards who have Matric/Middle qualifications and valid domicile of Balochistan only eligible to apply for this post. . Retired Army, Navy, and Air Force personnel are also considered suitable for this job.
The retirement period should be 3 years before the time of submission of the application for this job. The age limit should be 30-45 years. The job is vacant for this post on a contract basis. Candidates who are keenly interested and can meet the above-mentioned criteria are cordially invited to apply for such jobs. So let’s move on to the vacancies and application criteria to let people know the complete details to apply properly.
State Bank of Pakistan Jobs 2022 Security Guards Application Form Download
- Security Guard
How to Apply for State Bank of Pakistan Jobs:
- Interested candidates fill out the prescribed proforma and attach the copies of CNIC, Service Book, passport size photographs, and all copies of educational certificates should be sent to the given address.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called in front of the Selection Board.
- Those who are medically unfit will not be eligible to apply.
- The candidates who are dismissed from any department will not be eligible to apply also.
- The candidates will be given a handsome salary package with fringe benefits.
- The last date to apply is October 17, 2022.
What is the role of a security guard?
Security Guards’ duties often include securing premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, and inspecting buildings and equipment. Security Guard’s duties can also access points as well as permitting or prohibiting entry.
What is the full meaning of security?
1: the state of being safe: safety national security. 2: freedom from worry or anxiety and financial security. 3: something is given as a pledge of payment He gave security for a loan. 4: something (as a stock certificate) that is evidence of debt or ownership.