We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our growing team as a Global Social Media Executive.
About the character
As a Global Social Media Executive, you will be responsible for maintaining the company’s social media platforms and creating engaging and engaging content for all our channels from LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok.
This is a permanent full-time position, offering hybrid working where you can work from home and 1 day a week in our Corby or London office.
Which you will enjoy.
- Deliver and develop RS’ social media strategy in collaboration with Senior Marketing Manager.
- Management of RS social media platforms.
- Scheduling Social Media Posts Using Sprinklr
- Engaging with our followers and target audience.
- Social listening.
- Creating brand awareness to gain audience attention.
- Boosting posts for relevant audiences.
- Monitoring social media metrics.
- Analysis of social media trends.
- Creating employee advocacy posts to attract talent.
- Generating reports of social media engagement and activities.
- Effectively optimizing social media content.
- Working closely with our social media agency to create content.
- Working as part of the wider RS Social Media team.
- Supporting our brands and markets with social media.
What we are looking for.
- Demonstrated ability to understand engagement metrics and KPIs.
- Excellent knowledge of research requirements for social media strategy.
- Good knowledge of social media scheduling platforms.
- Exceptional teamwork skills.
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to write engaging content.
- Excellent ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- In-depth understanding of various social media platforms and their algorithm changes.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Excellent brand awareness experience will be preferred.
- Experience in a social media role is preferred but not required.
We are the RS Group.
RS Group is a global integrated omnichannel solutions partner for industrial B2B customers who design, build and maintain industrial equipment and operations. We are an FTSE 100 company with revenues of £2 billion, operating in 32 countries, sending 60,000 parcels a day to over 1.2 million customers worldwide.
Our vision is the first choice for all our stakeholders, and we know that it starts with our people. At RS we want everyone to show up to do their own thing and know that they will be supported and encouraged to grow and develop. We want to make work a place that excites and empowers, a place where you can be passionate and challenge people to think differently.
We want to hire the best talent, people who share our values and understand that when we act with respect and humility, we can do great things. This is why we have put our purpose at the heart of our organization, we want to create amazing events for a better world. We empower our people to make a difference, innovate to make it more possible, and deliver to make it happen.