Senior Compensation Analyst Jobs US at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic: Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, a Houston tradition in patient care, is a multispecialty clinic with 31 locations and more than 600 physicians who collaborate to provide primary and specialty care.
With more than 65 different clinical and non-clinical specialties, you can design a career path at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic that allows you to expand your future in a whole new direction.
Supports the clinic’s employee compensation function by generating various reports and data to assist in job analyses, market assessments, and evaluations. Under the direction of the Compensation Manager, provides data analysis for new hire offers, promotions, and internal employment changes. and maintains compensation policies. Participates in various salary surveys on behalf of the clinic, maintains survey data as necessary, and maintains a survey database. Supports the position management process in conjunction with other department staff members. Collects and maintains data to ensure the clinic attracts and retains high-quality employees based on market trends. Supports administration of salary increments and variable pay. Participates in ad hoc compensation plans as directed by the Compensation Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, Finance, or a related field
- 4 years of employee compensation experience or 3 years in an HR analyst position with heavy data analysis responsibilities
- Ability to effectively analyze compensation data and reports
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written.
- Must be customer focused and demonstrate integrity and trustworthiness.
- Organized, planning, and able to problem solve
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment with colleagues and other employees.
- Excellent computer skills and technical ability using Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Able to use human resource information systems.
- CCP or SHRM-CP preferred.
|Sector:||Hospital, Public, and Private|
|Required Education:||4 year Degree|
Consider the Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
- Comprehensive benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Matching 401K
- Employee reward and recognition programs
- Paid time off for vacation, sick, and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Medical Education Allowance
If you want a fulfilling career and a rich, rewarding personal life, choose neither.
Get them both at the Kelsey-Seybold Clinic.
For more information, please contact Mario Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status. Kelsey-Seybold is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks preferred references from protected veterans.
About the Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
The Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is Houston’s premier multispecialty group practice, founded in 1949 by Dr. Mavis Kelsey at Houston’s famed Texas Medical Center. More than 500 physicians and allied health professionals practice in the Greater Houston area at 30 locations and one accredited sleep center. Medical services offered by Kelsey-Seybold 55 medical specialties include medical care including primary care and specialty care, outpatient surgery centers, an accredited sleep center, a radiation therapy center, laboratory services, advanced radiology services, and other diagnostic services, 15 on-site Kelsey pharmacies, and a secure web portal for patients to communicate with their Kelsey-Seybold doctors, get test results and schedule appointments.