Secondary school subjects jobs in Canada at GIVING SMILE INC: Candidates who meet this job requirement are encouraged to apply as this is a full-time role with flexible working hours. Interviews will be conducted and candidates who perform well will be awarded the job to begin their hiring process immediately. This job position has been approved by LMIA.
Description of Secondary school subjects jobs in Canada:
The selected candidate is responsible for:
- Engaging students in discussions
- Conducting training workshops and field study
- Attending staff meetings and academic conferences
- Test and fix.
- Preparation of articles for submission
- Engaging students in activities like dress-making, sewing, and sewing techniques
- Identify and understand the individual needs of students
- Assigning and correcting homework
Requirement for Secondary school subjects jobs in Canada:
The selected candidate must:
- Have good interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Get to work early.
- Must be result oriented.
- Have a positive mindset and must be full of energy.
- Should be easy to connect with.
- Must be friendly and bondable.
- Must demonstrate good leadership skills.
- Must be responsive and reliable.
- Must be reliable and possess good values and ethics.
- The focus should be on the client
- The candidate chosen is required to have a minimum Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3years experience in a related role
- Full-time job
- Fluency in English
- Mississauga, ON
The selected candidate will work in situations where:
A tight deadline is expected to be met.
Work under pressure when required
Good attention to detail will be required.
The selected candidate will work in an environment where:
Repetitive tasks are performed regularly.
Must be punctual for work.
The selected candidate will earn $30.00-$55.00 per year working 20 hours per week.
How to Apply for Secondary school subjects Jobs in Canada?
Submit the Application by Email address: email@example.com