Latest Plumber jobs in Canada at IBG Mechanical Ltd: Candidates who meet this job requirement are encouraged to apply as this is a full-time role with flexible working hours. Interviews will be conducted and candidates who perform well will be awarded the job to begin their hiring process immediately. This job position has been approved by LMIA.
Full job description
The selected candidate is responsible for:
- Cutting holes in walls and floors for pipe fittings
- Locating and marking walls for pipe connections
- Determining the piping system requirement
- Cutting and bending pipes to desired shape and size
- Home appliance repair
- Testing plumbing systems to ensure functionality and safety
- Preparation of cost estimates
- Answering calls and dealing with customer inquiries
- Joining pipes using welding equipment
- Monitoring and operating pressure gauges to detect and repair leaks
- Ensuring compliance with building codes and legislation
Ideal job requirement
The selected candidate must:
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be reliable and trustworthy.
- Must be quick at work.
- Must be a good team player.
- Must be accurate and client-focused.
- Must have strong diagnostic skills.
- Must be able to travel frequently and continuously.
- Must be able to work with plumbing tools.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to multitask.
- The selected candidate will have at least a High School Certificate.
- 2-3 years of working experience in a relevant role
Type of contract
Fluency in English
White Rock, BC
The selected candidate will work in situations where:
- Excellent hand-eye coordination is required.
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work overtime when needed.
- Must be willing to handle large workloads.
The selected candidate will work in an environment where:
- Long hours of standing, kneeling, and bending are required.
- Working in hot, cold, or hot environments
- Performing manual dexterity tasks
- Working in a busy environment
The selected candidate will earn $28 per hour working 40 hours per week.