Planning & Development Department Sindh Jobs 2022 Latest Opportunities: Applications are invited from suitable candidates residing in Sindh province for the jobs in Planning and Development Department and it requires qualified, competent, and well-disciplined applicants for contract recruitment for the following government jobs in Karachi. Is. Includes base and market-based salary package and post names (Network Administrator, Graphic Designer, Junior Net Developer). The recruitment to the said posts will be on a pure contract basis and the contract period will be extendable on the satisfactory performance of an individual or continued as per the demand of the department. Now, let’s move to further details below.
The Department of Planning and Development is a government agency that is working to ensure that all provinces and cities plan well in all respects and a number of development projects. Like other provinces, Sindh province’s planning and development department is working brilliantly and jobs in this department are public sector jobs announced for all level candidates. Planning and Development Department Sindh Latest Jobs 2017 announced which can be reviewed from this page.
Minimum Qualification/Qualification: Candidates who are willing to apply for the above posts must have the overall qualification of Master/Bachelor in a relevant field from a recognized institution as per the requirement of vacancies eligible to apply.
Age: The candidate should be between 35 to 45 years of age.
Department of Planning and Development Sindh Jobs 2022 Latest Opportunities
Vacancies of Department of Planning and Development Sindh Jobs:
- Network administrator
- Graphic designer
- Junior Net Developer
How to Apply for Sindh Planning and Development Department Jobs:
- Applications along with a detailed CV, attested copies of certificates, CNIC, domicile and a passport-size photograph should reach the office.
- The last date for submission of the application is 14 November 2022.
- Please mark the application post on the right corner of the envelope.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- TA/DA will not be allowed for tests/interviews.