Latest Pakistan National Shipping Corporation Jobs 2022 Apply Here: Pakistan National Shipping Corporation Jobs 2022 Download Online Form Applications are being invited by Pakistan National Shipping Corporation, a government body, to fill up the vacant post of (Executive Director (Shipping Management), Manager (Legal)) from well-disciplined, qualified, and qualified applicants. is required for Vacancies which applicants are required to fill as soon as possible without further delay.
Qualifications required for Pakistan National Shipping Corporation Jobs 2022 include Master/LLM/LLB in a relevant field and experience in the relevant field. The appointment will be on contract, initially for a period of two years extendable by mutual consent. Selected candidates will be offered a market-based remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience. The age limit should be between 35 to 55 years. The above post is for highly qualified people but if you are not highly qualified but want to get federal government jobs in Pakistan then you should apply for the latest govt jobs announced for Pakistani nationals in Lahore. . Now, let’s highlight some more details about it below.
PNSC is abbreviated as Pakistan National Shipping Corporation which has the primary responsibilities of maintaining diversified maritime assets, providing reliable and efficient shipping services to overseas and maritime trade of Pakistan, and much more. These are government as well as federal government jobs in Pakistan that offer vacancies from master to matric level.
PNSC Jobs 2022 Apply Online | Pakistan National Shipping Corporation
Executive Director (Ship Management)
How to Apply for PNSC Jobs:
- Interested candidates can apply online at www.pnsc.com.pk.
- The last date for submission of the PNSC application is 26 October 2022.
- Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to a candidate for attending the interview.
- The Corporation reserves the right to cancel any or all applications without assigning any reason.