Before you apply as a candidate for the Northern Territory Police Recruiting, get all of the relevant information on the recruitment processes.
Whatever option you use, there are several phases to the application process, so it’s best to be prepared and learn what’s required.
So, before you apply, it’s worth and strongly advised that you also check out your selected force’s website to see what positive action activities they’re undertaking.
Updates to the Northern Territory Police (NT) Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form
The Northern Territory Police Department is actively hiring Constables, Auxiliary Police, and Aboriginal Community Police Officers (ACPO) for the 2022/2023 school year.
They are now searching for strong, driven persons to join the workforce and require a wide range of physical and cerebral abilities in order to make a difference in the community.
Applicants may apply or learn more about the program by visiting the official website at https://pfes.nt.gov.au/shapeyourfuture.
For more information, please email NT Police Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 005 099.
Schedule for beginning NT 2022 recruitment
- April 2022 – ACPO Squad 28
- Auxiliary Squad 73 Communications – May 2022
- Frontline Auxiliary Squad 74 will be activated in May 2022.
- 148th Constable Squad – May 2022
- July 2022 – Constable Squad 149
- 150th Constable Squad – September 2022
- 151st Constable Squad – December 2022
Information About the Northern Territory Police (NT)
The Northern Territory Police Force is the Australian police force with legal jurisdiction over the Northern Territory.
The Northern Territory Police, Fire, and Emergency Services are part of a tri-service, with the Commissioner of Police serving as the tri-CEO. service’s
Northern Territory Police Recruitment Offers 2022/2023
- NT Police Constable Recruitment
The Northern Police are now seeking individuals who will be sworn police officers to enforce Northern Territory (NT) laws as well as protect and serve the community.
- Recruitment of Auxiliary Police Officers in the Northern Territory Police
The Northern Territory Police Department is also recruiting/hiring already sworn officers for police responsibilities, assisting frontline officers, and being the primary point of contact for members of the public.
- Program for Accelerated Recruitment
The Northern Territory Police Force runs an Accelerated Recruitment Program (ARP) for individuals with current or recent law enforcement experience in Australia or New Zealand.
Requirements for Becoming a Police Officer in the Northern Territory
- Citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or Permanent Resident of Australia
- 18 years old or older with a Senior Secondary Certificate (Year 12 or equivalent)
- Maintain physical fitness and health.
- Have a valid provisional or open driver’s license.
- Have the capacity to swim 200 meters without stopping.
- Have a qualification in the application of Apply First Aid
Documents Required When Applying For The NT Recruitment
- A Travel Document
- A document proving your citizenship
- A Birth Certificate Licence granted by a law (driver’s license or shooter license)
- Employment ID – Employer-issued identification card (name and address)
- Employer’s Letter (within the last two years) – Verifying name and address
- Rates Change
- Passbooks/credit/debit cards (only one per institution)
- Membership Card – Club, union, trade, professional body, or educational institution
Precautions to Take Before Applying
- The individual looking for employment must fill out this application form.
- You must fully disclose any legal requirements.
- All questions must be completed to avoid delays in your recruiting process.