The New South Wales Police Force application form 2022/2023 is now open and accepting new applicants, as all of the prerequisites and links to the application will be detailed on this page.
NSW pledges equal opportunity when it comes to hiring members from diverse cultural backgrounds, regardless of height, gender, or cultural heritage.
Go through this website to learn all you need to know about the recruiting processes, dates, deadlines, and criteria for the New South Wales Police Recruitment 2022/2023.
The New South Wales Police Force’s Information and Duties
The NSW Police Force is the state of New South Wales’ principal law enforcement organization in charge of preventing, detecting, and investigating crime.
The New South Wales Police Force is made up of over 400 police stations and over 18,000 officers who are responsible for patrolling an area of 801,600km2 and a population of over 8.2 million people.
The NSW is in charge of monitoring and promoting road safety as well as preserving social order.
Prerequisite for the Application Process for NSW Police Force Recruitment
- To apply, applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be an Australian citizen/permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen with a Special Category Visa to apply.
- There must be no tattoos on the body.
- A valid NSW Green Provisional license is required.
- Good Behaviour
- The retirement age and age restriction is 55 years.
- Background investigation
- To obtain a degree in policing practice, students must attend Charles Sturt University (CSU).
- A copy of the correspondence from Charles Sturt University confirming your registration in UCWE and inviting you to submit your Police application.
- Academic transcripts or certificates from any other tertiary, higher education, or occupational degrees must be submitted.
Salary & Other Benefits in New South Wales
The NSW Police Force provides a competitive wage and benefits package, with a starting salary of $ 73,609.00 (2019) and six weeks of annual leave.
There is a family-friendly policy in place that guarantees a conducive atmosphere for maternity, caregivers, sick, and compassionate leave.
Other perks include additional training, study leave, and the ability to pursue one of over 100 specialization routes.
Workforce Certification from a University is required (UCWE)
As part of the obligatory prerequisites for joining the NSW Police Force, all candidates must successfully complete the University Certificate in Workforce Essentials program.
Recruitment for the New South Wales Police Force in 2022/2023
- Once admitted to the CSU, be sure you submit your application.
- A number of needed papers must be scanned and supplied with your online application in order for the Recruitment Branch to handle them quickly.
- Background checks will be performed by your recruitment case officer.
- Following that, you will be asked to undergo a physical and medical examination.
- An invitation to a formal interview is the final stage of the recruiting process.