Here Ministry of Defense Jobs 2022 is a government job opportunity from the National Aerospace Science and Technology Park. Applications are being received by the Federal Government Department working under the Government of Pakistan named Ministry of Defence, currently hiring applicants for the National Aerospace Science and Technology Park (NASTP) Aviation City Pakistan (ACP). trying to
Current MOD Jobs in Pakistan are looking to hire highly qualified and experienced professionals for the following positions including (Senior Scientific Officer, Project Manager, Scientific Officer, and Software Engineer) for the PSDP project
There are vacancies called ICT and Artificial Intelligence (Development of ICT). AI) Precision Agriculture Systems using Dual Use Aerospace Technologies-Greene at NASTP (ASP), Rawalpindi/Islamabad. Now, I will let you know more details below.
The Ministry of Defense is a federal government agency under the control and supervision of the Government of Pakistan several departments are functioning under this ministry and this ministry is held responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all defense systems of the country. Peace is also in every province and city. As such, it provides regular and contract-based government job opportunities for job seekers every weekend in various categories from master’s to matriculation level with specific quotas.
National Aerospace Science and Technology Park Jobs 2022 Apply Online
For all the above posts, applicants must have a Ph.D. A master’s/bachelor’s qualification in a relevant field with relevant expertise in his/her field is required.
The age limit should be 30-40 years and an age relaxation of 5 years will be acceptable for applicants.
- Senior Scientific Officer
- Project Manager
- Scientific Officer
- Software engineer
How to Apply for Ministry of Defense Jobs:
- Applicants need to apply online at https://green-ai.brightspyre.com/jobs or njp.gov.pk.
- The last date to apply is 14 October 2022.
- Only online applications will be considered for the selection process.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicant.
- Applicants will be notified through SMS of an interview and test date.
- Original documents should be brought at the time of the interview.
- The cost of the medical test will be borne by the applicants themselves.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
- The Latest received and incomplete forms will be rejected.
What does the Ministry of Defence do in Pakistan?
The Ministry of Defence (Wazarat-e-Difa, abbreviated as MoD), is an executive ministry of the Government of Pakistan, tasked with defending Pakistan’s national interests and values at home and abroad.
What are the 3 military departments?
The three military departments within the Department of Defense (DOD), created by the National Security Act of 1947, are the Department of the Army, the Department of the Navy, and the Department of the Air Force (P.L. 80- 253).