Primary and Secondary Health Department Jobs Punjab has announced a class 4 job opportunity in the Mandi Bahauddin neighborhood. Mandi Bahauddin residents are urged to apply. Candidates who are jobless and seeking work are encouraged to apply.
- The progeny of retired employees gets a 20% quota.
- Women have a quota of 15%.
- Minorities are entitled to a 5% quota.
- People with disabilities have a 5% quota.
Available positions include:
Ward Servant, Mr. Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Aya, Dai, Security Officer,
Eligibility and skill requirements:
- Candidates must be natives of Punjab.
- These posts are available to residents of Mandi Bahauddin.
- Before applying, government employees must get approval from their respective departments.
- The title “Hafiz-e-Quran” must be accompanied by a certificate.
- The Punjab government’s recruitment policy allows males a 5-year age relaxation and girls an 8-year age relaxation.
- Candidates who attend the interview will not be compensated with TA or DA.
- Transgender individuals are also encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for Jobs in the Health Department:
Candidates should submit their applications together with their CVs to the address shown below.
Mandi Bahauddin District Complex District Health Officer
The deadline for submission of applications is November 17, 2022.
Submit an Application for This Address District Health Officer, district complex Mandi Bahauddin