Latest Lawrence College Murree Jobs 2022 Ghora Gali: Lawrence College Ghoda Gali Murree jobs are available and are looking for highly qualified, highly experienced, hardworking, and disciplined candidates for the following posts (Lecturer Female (Junior School), Lecturer).
Candidates willing to apply for these government jobs must have a Master in Mathematics / Physics for No. 1 and a Matriculation pass and relevant course with relevant experience is required for No. 2 to apply for the vacancies. Age 23 to 45 years required. Only eligible candidates proceed to apply for Lawrence College Murree Jobs announced in Islamabad Murree.
Therefore, only suitable candidates should apply with confidence as this educational institution will provide various facilities to the selected candidates like semi-furnished, rent-free accommodation available in the estate, and medical allowance/treatment for self and family as per the college. Acceptable under the rules and more. More. So, for the interested candidates, we have provided a complete application procedure for the very next topic.
Lawrence College Ghoda Gali Murree Jobs 2022 Latest Opportunities
Vacancies of Lawrence College Murree Jobs:
- Lecturer Women (Junior School)
- The orator
|Experience||1 – 5 years required|
|Address||Lawrence College, Ghora Gali, Murree|
|Last Date||14 November 2022|
How to Apply for Lawrence College Ghoda Gali Murree Jobs?
- Applications along with detailed CV/resume, attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile, and recent photographs should reach the following address.
- The last date for submission of the application is 14 November 2022.
- Incomplete applications received after the last date will not be considered.
- Candidates should clearly mention the position applied for in the applications.
- Candidates already working in Government Sector should apply through the proper channels.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates are advised to bring all original documents at the time of the interview.