Career opportunities are offered to Pakistani nationals under UNESCO for which applications are invited for UNESCO Jobs in Pakistan 2022 Online Application Deadline Islamabad. The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization is working in almost every country under the United Nations (UN) to promote international peace and security through cooperation in education, science, and culture.
UNESCO announces jobs for highly qualified and talented individuals to advance and become a part of an internationally renowned organization that offers a wonderful working environment that allows the individual to shine their talents and for their future. Helps to make yourself successful.
Currently, UNESCO Jobs in Islamabad invites applications from highly qualified and experienced professionals from across Pakistan to go ahead and apply for the Public Communication Officer Staff Vacancy. The announced vacancy is in the Islamabad station of the Information Department and the recruitment will be done on a 01-year contract basis for private jobs in Pakistan.
All interested candidates are advised to read the following requirements carefully and if they fulfill all the requirements, proceed to apply online at the official UNESCO job portal.
UNESCO Islamabad Jobs for Masters Holders in Pakistan 2022
- After successful selection, the candidates will perform duties under the supervision of the Director of the Office and the UNESCO Representative in Pakistan. Check out the website.
- Incumbents should have a master’s degree in communication, journalism, international relations, or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 05 years of experience in Public Information, Journalism, Public Relations, or a related field is required to apply for the said vacancy.
How to Apply for UNESCO Jobs:
- Candidates need to apply online at careers.unesco.org.
- Only online applications will be considered for the selection process.
- All interested candidates have to first sign up, create a profile and then apply for the vacancy to apply online.
- The last date to apply is 18 September 2022.
Who is the chairman of UNESCO?
The General Conference of UNESCO at its 41st session has elected Ms. Audrey Azoulay for a second mandate as Director General of the organization.
What is the motto of UNESCO?
It serves as a reminder for us to turn our attention to the fundamental principles that lead the international community to a just world, in line with UNESCO’s motto “We must bring peace to the minds of women and men.” The defense should be built”.