Landscape laborer jobs in Canada at Dreamscape Landscaping: Dreamscape Landscaping is looking for a Landscape laborer to perform the tasks and responsibilities outlined in the job description. Candidates who meet this job requirement should apply because this is a full-time position with flexible work hours. Interviews will be held, and candidates who perform well will be hired and begin their employment process right away. This job position has been approved by LMIA.
Complete job description
The chosen candidate is accountable for the following:
- Plant health should be monitored and maintained.
- Topsoil and other materials are being spread.
- Landscape construction, raking, and trash collection
- Troubleshooting trees and shrubs
- New decorative flowers, trees, and shrubs are being planted.
- Garden and lawn watering
- Maintaining and operating landscaping tools and equipment
- Publish a daily progress report
- In charge of landscape structures and walkways
- Cleaning responsibilities
- Plant fertilizer application
Ideal job specification
The chosen candidate must do the following:
- With little or no supervision, work in a safe and efficient manner.
- To perform tasks, you must be in good physical and mental health.
- Important values and ethics must be present.
- Work must be completed on time and with accountability.
- Should be able to make sound decisions.
- Should be of good character
- Must be dependable and well-organized.
- Must be able to reason clearly and pay attention to detail Must be a good team player
Extensive experience is required
To apply, the chosen candidate does not need any formal education.
7 months to 1 year of related industry experience
proficiency in English
1331 Coker Street, Greely, ON K4P 1A1
The chosen candidate would work in conditions such as:
- The repetitive task is completed on a regular basis.
- Working or standing for long periods of time
- Hand-eye coordination is required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
The chosen candidate would work in an environment where:
- When necessary, overtime is worked.
- Capability to work under duress
- The ability to distinguish between colors is required.
The chosen candidate would earn $18.00-$25.00 per hour while working 30-40 hours per week.