Here on this page, we provide you with the latest opportunities for KPT Jobs 2022 Karachi Port Trust Advertisement. KPT Karachi Port Trust has jobs available and it is trying to recruit the following staff on Punjab, Sindh, KPK, and Baluchistan quotas for which it is highly qualified, highly experienced, hardworking, and disciplined. Invites applications from eligible candidates. For the following posts below.
Karachi Post Trust has jobs like (Chief Mechanical and Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Second Engineer, Chief Officer, First Officer, Electrical Engineer, Assistant Electrical Engineer, Third Engineer, etc) based in Karachi. Appointment to the said posts will be on a contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual.
Candidates from the above-mentioned provinces are eligible to apply for government jobs in Karachi but they have to fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image below i.e. they have qualifications like Master/Graduation in a relevant discipline from HEC recognized University. should be Experience as required by vacancies. Only eligible candidates should proceed to apply and they have to apply as per the below procedure.
Karachi Port Trust Jobs Application Form Download 2022 Online
- Chief Mechanical and Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- 2nd Engineer
- Chief Officer
- 1st Officer
- Electrical Engineer
- Assistant Electrical Engineer
- 3rd Engineer
How To Apply for Karachi Port Trust Jobs 2022:
- Karachi Port Trust Jobs Application Form can be downloaded from www.kpt.gov.pk.
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile, and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Post applied for must be mentioned on the envelope.
- An incomplete application will not be entertained.
- The last date for submission of the application is October 17, 2022.
- Government servants shall be required to produce NOC and apply through parent organizations.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for the test/interview.
What is Karachi famous for?
Karachi is the capital of the Pakistani province of Sindh. Situated on the Arabian Sea, Karachi serves as a transport hub and is home to Pakistan’s two largest seaports, the Port of Karachi and Port Bin Qasim, as well as the busiest airport in Pakistan.