Renowned Engineering Works Company invites applications for Frontier Works Organization Jobs 2022 FWO in Rawalpindi Advertisement published today in Express newspaper. Online applications are invited from Pakistani nationals residing in Gilgit-Baltistan for the following FWO jobs in Rawalpindi for which applicants should compare themselves with the qualifications provided below.
Frontier Works Organization jobs to apply for include the following government jobs for which nominees (Project Manager, Construction Manager, Contract Specialist) can be applied on a contract basis as per FWO demand or mutual consent. Is expandable. This is the best opportunity to avail as FWO is a public sector engineering works company that works under Pakistan Army personnel and also provides good salaries and benefits to selected candidates.
- For Project Manager BSc Civil Engineering with 16 to 20 years of relevant experience in a reputed organization am required to apply.
- For Construction Manager, BE Civil qualification with 10 to 12 years of relevant job experience in a reputed organization is required to apply.
- For Contract Specialist, a BSc Civil Engineering qualification with 10 to 12 years of experience is required to apply.
FWO Jobs 2022 in Rawalpindi Latest Vacancies
- Project Manager
- Construction Manager
- Contract Specialist
How to Apply for FWO Jobs 2022:
- Interested candidates may apply online at career.fwo.com.pk.
- The fwo jobs 2022 last date for submission of applications is October 17, 2022
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
- Late received and incomplete applications will stand rejected.
What is meant by FWO?
Frontier Works Organization (FWO), today’s most versatile and vibrant construction firm, was established on 31 October 1966 to wrought a miracle and carve out a modern highway, the Karakoram Highway, across crags and crevices of the highest mountain ranges of the world. Highways & Roads. Power. Tunnel Works.