If you are looking for French Army Recruitment, you will be glad to know that the recruitment application form is already available and that the Army is looking for applicants from a variety of backgrounds.
Apply today for this unusual French Army Recruitment if you are eager and ready to take on a new challenge as you enter the workforce.
The French Army Information
The French Army, officially the Land Army (French: Armée de Terre, lit. ‘Army of Land’), is the French Armed Forces’ land-based and biggest component.
Along with the other components of the Armed Forces, it reports to the French government.
French Army Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants from one of the SCHENGEN nations inside the European Union region were needed to present positive identification or a valid passport.
- Applicants from nations outside the SCHENGEN region were required to produce a valid passport (only)
- There is no need for a college diploma.
- Applicants must be obliged to know how to read and write in their native language.
- Applicants must be at least seventeen and a half years old and no older than thirty-nine and a half years old on the day they report to the knowledge table.
- Applicants should prepare any necessary supporting papers, such as residency permits, driver’s licenses, photocopies of family records, wedding certificates, divorce certificates, credentials, and so on.
Candidates from France
- Complete credentials gained in the previous six months JAPD (Day of Decision of Preparation with Defense) or JDC (Day of Defense and Citizenship) certificate
- DSS (Descriptive State and Services) service record for those applicants who previously served in the French army.
Candidates from Other Countries
- A genuine birth certificate with filiations received within the last six months (ideally multilingual).
The French Army’s Recruitment Procedure
- After receiving your European Visa, you can visit the section center in France for further information.
- Following that, there will be an interview.
- Applicants will be subjected to physical tests to assess their strength and agility.
- Applicants will also be subjected to an IQ assessment exam.
The Advantages of Joining the French Army
- 5 weeks of vacation every year
- Medical and dental coverage
- After training, obtain a light driving license Retirement funds
- After 5 years of service, you will be eligible for a permanent residency card.
Application Form for French Army Recruitment 2022/2023
The purpose of the French Army Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form page is just to fulfill your curiosity about the French Army.
The application website provides vital information about the French Army Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form for individuals to begin applying right now.