Food Department Punjab Jobs 2022 Food Green Supervisor PPSC Online Form has been announced today at ppsc.gop.pk according to which various vacancies have been announced in Food Department Punjab like (Assistant Food Controller (BS- 15) 21 Posts, Food Grain Supervisor (BS-15) -09) 166 Posts, Food Grain Inspector (BS-12) 38 Posts. Aspirants from all over Punjab are welcome to apply as these jobs are available for Lahore, Gujranwala, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Sahiwal, Faisalabad, Multan, Bahawalpur, and DG. Khan Division.
Food department jobs are announced on special persons, minorities, women, and open merit quota but this time food department has set special quotas for qualified male and female transgender community to apply for Food Green Inspector vacancies. Apply. The eunuch community can apply for Gujranwala, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Multan, Sargodha, Sahiwal, Faisalabad, Bahawalpur, and DG Khan Division respectively.
As, the above jobs are advertised in PPSC Advertisement No. 22/2022 and other departments like Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department (Librarian, Assistant/Head Clerk, IT Administrator), Board of Revenue, Punjab (Assistant GIS,) includes vacancies. Assistant IT, Stenographer, Assistant), Department of Information and Culture (Assistant Director (Accounts and Finance)), Department of Tourism (Chemist, Maintenance and Exhibition Officer, Registrar), Youth Affairs and Sports Department (Project Development Specialist, Social Media Expert). The above-mentioned PPSC Govt Jobs in Punjab have been announced for Masters Pass Female Candidates who want to apply online.
Food Grain Inspector Jobs in Punjab 2022 PPSC Food Department Apply Last Date
Eligibility Criteria for Food Department Punjab:
- For Assistant Food Controller, Graduation (2nd Division) from a recognized university is required to apply.
- For Food Grains Supervisor, Matric (2nd Division) from a recognized board is required to apply.
- For Food Grains Inspector, Intermediate 2nd Division from a recognized board is required to apply.
- The age for Male is 18 to 32 years
- The age for females is 18 to 35 years.
- Punjab domicile is required to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Advertisement No. 22/2022:
- Generally, Masters / Bachelors / Intermediate / Matric qualified candidates are welcome to apply.
- Relevant experience is required for the respective post.
- Age between 18 to 40 years is required for the relevant post.
Vacant Positions in Food Department:
- Assistant Food Controller (BS-15) 21 Posts
- Food Grains Supervisor (BS-09) 166 Posts
- Food Grains Inspector (BS-12) 38 Posts
Vacant Positions in Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department:
- Librarian, Assistant / Head Clerk
- IT Administrator
Vacant Positions in Board of Revenue, Punjab:
- Assistant GIS
- Assistant IT
Vacant Positions in Information & Culture Department:
- Assistant Director (Accounts & Finance)
Vacant Positions in Tourism Department:
- Restoration& Exhibition Officer
Vacant Positions in Youth Affairs & Sports Department:
- Project Development Specialist
- Social Media Expert
How to Apply for Food Department Punjab Jobs:
- Interested candidates who meet the criteria can apply online at the official job portal of PPSC at ppsc.gop.pk.
- The last date for submission of the application is 26 September 2022.
- Candidates are advised to pay the test fee by visiting (ATM / Mobile Phone Banking / Internet Banking / Over the Counter at the nearest 1 Link Member Banks Branches / 1 Link Member Banks (around 37 banks).
- After the registration procedure, the roll number slips and test schedule for the written test will be available on the official site of PPSC and will be communicated to the eligible candidates through SMS.
- After the written test, only eligible candidates will be called for an interview for which each candidate has to bring original documents.
Apply for Food Department Punjab Jobs
How to Apply for Food Department Punjab Jobs
Interested candidates who meet the criteria can apply online at the official job portal of PPSC at ppsc.gop.pk.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for PPSC
For Assistant Food Controller, Graduation (2nd Division) from a recognized university is required to apply.
For Food Grains Supervisor, Matric (2nd Division) from a recognized board is required to apply.
For Food Grains Inspector, Intermediate 2nd Division from a recognized board is required to apply.
The age for Male is 18 to 32 years
The age for females is 18 to 35 years.
Punjab domicile is required to apply.