Federal Investigation Agency Jobs Announcement, Rumor Govt Agency FIA Jobs Opportunities Upto 2022 Pakistan Federal Investigation Agency Real Job Registration Application and Candidates from All over Pakistan can help in FIA Posts Advertisement are Online applications are invited from eligible contenders to join FIA from BS-01 to BS-15 and eligible for 500 opportunities to apply in FIA Jobs 2022.
Here is the list of posts for which applications are welcome, for example, (Assistant (BS-15) (01 Post), Sub-Inspector (Investigation) (BS-14) (55 Posts), Stenotypist ( BS-14) (03 Posts), UDC (BS-11) (05 Posts), Assistant Sub-Inspector (BS-09) (30 Posts), Constable (BS-05) (385 Posts), Staff Car Driver (BS- 04) ( 03 Posts, Dispatch Rider (BS-04) (01 Post), Deputy Messenger (BS-01) (14 Posts), Watchman (BS-01) (02 Posts).
The office has fixed regional/provincial quota for Punjab, KPK, Balochistan, Sindh, Gilgit-Baltistan/FATA and some posts are based on merit. Those who are expecting to apply, are advised to follow the rules carefully and extensively for these posts Bachelor/Intermediate/Matric/Middle pass up and comers can apply and some different There are requirements that must be met. Candidates Currently, we jump into how to implement strategy for FIA Jobs 2022 promotion.
FIA, short for Federal Investigation Agency, is a border control, counter-intelligence and security agency under the Ministry of Interior of Pakistan. Overall, it has provided insight into the activities of efforts against psychological coercion, espionage, crime, autocracy, piracy and other blatant wrongdoing. It was created by the Government of Pakistan on 13th January long ago in the name of Pakistan Special Police.
Its headquarters is located in Islamabad and it has various branches and field workplaces located in all important urban communities across Pakistan with a large staff trying to solve various problems in Pakistan. FIA Jobs are federal government jobs which are reported once in a year and latest FIA Jobs can be analyzed from this page.
Federal Investigation Agency Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- For Sub Inspector Investigation Bachelors Degree from HEC recognized university is required to apply.
- For Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Bachelors’ Degree in 2nd Class or Grade C from HEC recognized university is required to apply.
- For Constable Matriculation or equivalent is required to apply.
Federal Investigation Agency Jobs is Age: For relevant positions, the age should be between 18 to 25 years.
Physical Measurement for Sub Inspector Investigation / ASI / Constable / Constable Drivers:
- Height for Male should be a minimum of 5’ Feet and 6” Inches.
- Height for Female should be 5’ Feet and 4” Inches for the Posts of Sub Inspector Investigation / ASI / Constable.
- Chest size should be 33×34-1/2 Inches (For Men Only).
Vacant Positions in FIA Jobs 2022 Pakistan:
- Assistant (BS-15) (01 Post)
- Sub Inspector (Investigation) (BS-14) (55 Posts)
- Stenotypist (BS-14) (03 Posts)
- UDC (BS-11) (05 Posts)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (BS-09) (30 Posts)
- Constable (BS-05) (385 Posts)
- Staff Car Drivers (BS-04) (03 Posts)
- Dispatch Rider (BS-04) (01 Post)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01) (14 Posts)
- Chowkidar (BS-01) (02 Posts)
How to Apply for Latest Federal Investigation Agency Jobs
- Competitors are recommended to apply online through the endorsed structure accessible at the authority website
- The FIA Jobs 2022 last date for accommodation of utilization is August 24, 2022.
- Just web-based applications will be engaged for the determination methodology.
- After apply for the ideal post, candidates are encouraged to consistently check FIA web-based interface or for significant declarations i.e rundown of qualified/in-qualified competitors, designation of test focuses, test date tasks, enrollment slips and different experimental outcomes (Physical/expertise/composed) connected with enlistment above reported positions.
- The competitors will be likewise be informed about test plan through SMS on given versatile number.