Dry Wall Installer Jobs in Canada at Onyx Painting Ltd: Onyx Painting Ltd is hiring a Drywall Installer to perform the activities and responsibilities listed in the job description. Candidates who meet the requirements of this job are encouraged to apply as this is a full-time role with flexible working hours. Interviews will be conducted and candidates who perform well will be awarded the job to begin their hiring process immediately. This job position has been approved by LMIA.
Full job description
The selected candidate is responsible for:
- Filling joints with a trowel and wide knife
- Taping joints with a taping machine and embedding tape in composites
- Installation of drywall sheets
- Smoothing the excess compound
- Allow the coat to dry
- Applying multiple coats of compound
- Management of all equipment related to employment
- Ensuring that all equipment used is kept safe.
- Screwing panels to metal framework or wood
- Erecting scaffolding and ladders above ground level
- Removal of all hazardous debris from the working site
- Reviewing design plans
Ideal job requirement
The candidate I had to choose:
- Have good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Must be a good team player.
- Must be trustworthy and reliable.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized.
- Have a positive mindset and must be full of energy.
- Must be able to perform tasks quickly.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Should be easy to connect with.
- Must be friendly and bondable.
- Must demonstrate good leadership skills.
- The selected candidate must have at least a High School Certificate.
- 1-2 years of working experience in a relevant field
Type of contract
Fluency in English
The selected candidate will work in situations where:
- Repetitive tasks are performed regularly.
- Must meet tight deadlines.
- Must be punctual for work.
- Standing position for long hours.
The selected candidate will work in an environment where:
- Hygienic standards are strictly followed.
- Working in a fast-paced busy environment
- Must be willing to work overtime when needed.
- Good attention to detail is essential
The selected candidate will earn $28.00-$30.00 per hour working 40 hours per week.
How to Apply
Submit the Application by Email address: email@example.com