Latest Cook job in Canada at DC PIZZA RESTAURANT LTD. Candidates who meet this job requirement are encouraged to apply as this is a full-time role with flexible working hours. Interviews will be conducted and candidates who perform well will be awarded the job to begin their hiring process immediately. This job position has been approved by LMIA.
Description of Cook job in Canada:
The selected candidate is responsible for:
- Cooking and food preparation
- Managing and supervising kitchen operations
- Cleaning of kitchen and work areas
- Planning menu
- Managing and Estimating Costs
- Supervise kitchen staff
- Maintain inventory records of food supplies and equipment
- Preparation of individual dishes
- Provision of order and supervision
- Must have knowledge of Korean cuisine.
- Preparing meals for consumers with food allergies
Requirement for Cook job in Canada
The selected candidate must:
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Has excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Must have the ability to adapt to changes.
- Must be reliable and authentic.
- Must be customer oriented.
- Must be quick to work
- Must be a good team player.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Must be in good health to perform tasks.
- Must be committed and have a positive attitude.
- Health regulations should be strictly followed.
- The candidate chosen would have a minimum High school certificate
- 1-7 months experience working in a related role/industry
- Full-time job
- Fluency in English
- 6016 Yonge Street, North York, ON, M2M 3V9
The selected candidate will work in situations where:
Repeated tasks are performed.
Must be willing to handle large workloads.
Must be able to meet tight deadlines.
Must be able to work overtime when needed.
The selected candidate will work in an environment where:
Heavy loads are handled.
Physically challenging tasks are performed.
Willing to work under pressure.
Free parking space
The selected candidate will earn $16.50 per hour working 30-40 hours per week.
How to Apply for a Cook job in Canada?
Submit the Application by Email address: email@example.com