Child Care Provider jobs in Canada at Private Homes: Candidates who meet this job requirement are encouraged to apply because this is a full-time position with flexible hours. Interviews will be held, and candidates who perform well will be hired and begin their employment process immediately. LMIA has approved this position.
Description of Child Care Provider jobs in Canada:
The chosen candidate is in charge of:
- Attending to the needs of children
- Cleaning the kitchen and preparing meals
- Keeping children safe while they play
- Observe children during physical activities.
- Pay close attention to details.
- Transporting children to and from school
- ensuring that the laundry is done correctly
- Use of household equipment in a safe manner
- Infant sterilization
Specification for Child Care Provider jobs in Canada:
The chosen candidate would be required to:
- Have a well-mannered demeanor.
- Have the ability to have a positive influence on children
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and be self-motivated.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- During an emergency, you must be able to make important decisions.
- Intellectually handle children
- You must be able to listen well.
- Should be gentle with children and babies.
- Work extra hours as needed
- To work, you must arrive early.
- The candidate chosen should possess a minimum high school certificate
- 1-2 experience working in a related role
- Full time
- Fluency in English
- Mont-Royal, QC
Working conditions of Child Care Provider jobs in Canada:
The chosen candidate would be required to work under the following conditions:
- Children’s emotions must be addressed.
- Accommodation would be provided for free.
- Transportation would be made available.
- All travel expenses would be covered.
The chosen candidate would be required to work in an environment where:
- In both hot and cold weather, regular cleaning of the home is required.
- Would be required to work in the employer’s home.
- The environment is smoke-free.
- Must be able to multitask
Safety and Security
- A criminal record would be provided by the chosen candidate.
- The selected candidate would maintain an adult abuse registry.
- The selected candidate would maintain a child abuse registry.
- A medical exam check would be provided by the chosen candidate.
Salary of Child Care Provider jobs in Canada:
The chosen candidate would earn $14.25 per hour while working 40 hours per week.