This page is about RCB Jobs Rawalpindi Cantonment Board Jobs 2022 Latest Advertisement. Rawalpindi Cantonment Board is inviting applications and applications are invited from disciplined, qualified, and skilled applicants to apply for the following posts in Cantonment General Hospital, Rawalpindi.
Rawalpindi Cantonment Board Jobs to Apply (Consultant Radiologist, Consultant Anaesthesiologist, Specialist Anaesthesiologist, Medical Officer, Endoscopy Tech, Staff Nurse, Generator Operator, Electrical Technician) Rawalpindi City Govt Jobs for which overall qualification is MBBS Must be filled with BS Nursing / DAE / Matriculation / relevant diploma with relevant field experience is required to meet the requirements of the above posts.
The appointment of the applicant will be on a temporary contract basis under the Cantonment Act, 1924, and subject to the prior approval of the Competent Authority which may be further extended by mutual consent of the Authority. Applicants will be offered an attractive salary package with a suitable working environment. Now, I will let you know more details below.
Download RCB Jobs 2022 Rawalpindi Cantonment Board Application Form.
- Consultant Radiologist
- Consultant Anesthesia
- Medical Officer
- Endoscopy Tech
- Staff Nurse
- Generator Operator
- Electrical Technician
How to Apply for Rawalpindi Cantonment Board Jobs
- All copies of testimonials along with applications should reach the above address.
- The last date for submission of the application is 26 September 2022.
- Candidates can also apply through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Government employees should apply through proper channels.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicant.
- Original documents should be brought at the time of the interview.
- A late application is received and an incomplete application will be rejected.
- Only eligible and shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview.
How many Cantonment Boards are there?
There are 62 Cantonments in the country which have been notified under the Cantonments Act, 1924 (succeeded by the Cantonments Act, 2006). The overall municipal administration of the notified Cantonments is the function of the Cantonment Boards which are democratic bodies.
What are Army cantonments?
In United States military parlance, a cantonment is, essentially, “a permanent residential section (i.e. barrack) of a fort or other military installation,” such as Fort Hood.