Canada Steel Works Ltd is looking for a Graphic Designer: Canada Steel Works Ltd is looking for a Graphic designer to carry out the tasks and responsibilities outlined in the job description. Candidates who meet this job requirement should apply because this is a full-time position with flexible work hours. Interviews will be held, and candidates who perform well will be hired and begin their employment process right away. This job position has been approved by LMIA.
Complete job description
The chosen candidate is accountable for the following:
- Creating graphics elements to meet the needs of clients
- Element preparation, sketchers, and layout
- Making changes to existing illustrations
- Sketching realistically
- Creating photography guidelines
- Creating computer illustrations in 3D or 2D
- Creating graphic illustrations to meet the client’s requirements
- Must be familiar with business equipment.
- Coordination of all production aspects Printing is included.
- Client meetings to determine the content of communication materials
Ideal job specification
The chosen candidate must do the following:
- Have good judgment and be well-organized.
- Must be a good team player.
- Accountability and dependability are required.
- The ability to distinguish between colors is required.
- To work, you must be punctual.
- Strong organizational skills are required.
- Should be capable of multitasking
- Good time management abilities are required.
- Should be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- It is necessary to pay close attention to details.
- Must be of good character
- Must be dependable
Extensive experience is required
The chosen candidate would have a minimum of a high school diploma or CEGEP and 1-2 years of experience working in a related role.
Type of contract
English fluency required
The chosen candidate would work in conditions such as:
- Every day, repetitive tasks are completed.
- Working overtime is done when necessary.
- Meeting strict deadlines
- Managing a large workload
The chosen candidate would work in an environment where:
- Working from home is permitted.
- Pay close attention to the details.
Safety and Security
The chosen candidate would provide a Fundamental security clearance
The chosen candidate would earn $29.00 per hour and work 37.5 hours per week.