Tap this page for CAA Pakistan Jobs 2022 online application form caapakistan.com.pk. Applications are invited from Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Currently Pakistani national holders are required to apply for the following posts which include (Additional Director AT (International Regulations) (EG-07), Assistant Director Rescue and Fire Fighting Services (EG-01)) is a full government job that applicants need to fill as soon as possible.
All civil aviation jobs in Pakistan are on a contract basis for a period of three years and all posts will be filled on a merit basis and the appointment of applicants will be subject to the medical fitness of CAA. Now, I will let you know more details below.
CAA stands for Civil Aviation Authority is the regulatory authority of the Government of Pakistan which is under the Government of Pakistan and regulates all the affairs of civil aviation of Pakistan and whichever takes care of all safety of flights and all civil aviation. Bases are owned. by the CAA and it is also responsible for their operation. Masters and graduation level vacancies are advertised by the authority every weekend.
CAA Jobs 2022 Online Registration | Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority
Applicants for the vacancies should possess master’s/LLM/Bachelors’ qualifications from a recognized institution with relevant field experience.
The age limit should be 28 to 50 years.
- Additional Director AT (International Regulations) (EG-07)
- Assistant Director Rescue and Fire Fighting Services (EG-01)
How to Apply for CAA Pakistan Jobs 2022:
- Interested candidates should submit their application online at the official site of CAA Pakistan or through the web link given below.
- Fill online application carefully and submit it online by uploading your CV along with your educational certificate, diploma, CNIC, domiciled, and recent photo attested copies.
- The last date for submission of the application is 10 October 2022.
- The test/interview will be held in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta for which separate notices will be issued.
What does CAA do at the airport?
The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) is responsible for the regulation of aviation safety in the UK, determining policy for the use of airspace, the economic regulation of Heathrow, Gatwick, and Stansted airports, the licensing and financial fitness of airlines, and the management of the ATOL financial protection scheme …