To apply for BZU Research Assistant Jobs 2022 Bahauddin Zakaria University Advertisement visit the official website of Bahauddin Zakaria University. BZU Multan seeks to recruit the following posts for HEC-NRPU funded Research Project No. 17029 titled “Energy Efficient Control of Temperature and Humidity for Greenhouse Farming Using Solar/Thermal Energy”. Practically kept.
Read More: Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs in Pakistan 2022 – Latest Pakistan Jobs Today Online Apply
Applications from educated, highly experienced, hard-working, and well-disciplined candidates for the following latest jobs (Research Assistant, Short Term Support Staff) in Multan. Appointment to this post will be initially on a contract basis for three years which may be further extended on the satisfactory performance of an individual.
Candidates willing to apply must have relevant qualifications mentioned in the image posted below i.e. Candidate must have M.Sc/B.Sc Agriculture Engineering from HEC recognized University. So, those candidates who are highly qualified and seeking employment in any reputed university in Pakistan should apply as per the below-given application procedure.
Apply in the latest advertisement for BZU Jobs 2022 in Multan.
- Research Assistant
- Short-term support staff
How to Apply:
- Applications written on plain paper with a detailed resume/CV, attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, and recent photographs should reach the following address or the following email address.
- Candidates should mention the position applied for on the application.
- The last date for submission of the application is 10 October 2022.
- Incomplete applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to a candidate for attending the interview.