Latest Baker jobs in Canada at CINNZEO: Candidates who meet the requirements of this job are encouraged to apply as this is a full-time role with flexible working hours. Interviews will be conducted and candidates who perform well will be awarded the job to begin their hiring process immediately. This job position has been approved by LMIA.
Full jobs Description
The selected candidate is responsible for:
- Making dough for pies and bread
- Making a batsman
- Ensuring product quality meets required standards.
- Preparing batters for muffins, cookies, and cakes
- Supervise baking personnel and kitchen staff
- Operation of baking machines
- Preparation of batters for frosting and icing
- Maintain and manage inventory
- Supervise sales and merchandising of baked goods
Ideal jobs Requirement
The selected candidate must:
- Have good verbal and communication skills
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Have the ability to follow safety rules.
- Get to work early.
- Must be result oriented.
- Have a positive mindset and must be full of energy.
- Should be easy to connect with.
- Must be friendly and bondable.
- Must demonstrate good leadership skills.
- Must be responsive and reliable.
- The selected candidate must have at least High School Certificate.
- 1-2 years experience in a relevant role
Type of contract
Fluency in English
Unit 107, 4900 Molly Bannister Drive, Red Deer, AB T4R 1N9
The selected candidate will work in situations where:
- A tight deadline is expected to be met.
- Work under pressure when required
- Good attention to detail will be required.
- Safety rules must be applied.
The selected candidate will work in an environment where:
- Standing position for long hours.
- Repetitive tasks are performed regularly.
- Must be punctual for work.
The selected candidate will earn $16 per hour working 40 hours per week.
How to Apply?
Submit the Application by Email address: email@example.com