The last date to apply for AJK Police Jobs 2022 Advertisements in Azad Kashmir for AJK Nationality Holders. Azad Jammu and Kashmir Police Department is inviting applications from physically fit and disciplined applicants for the following posts namely (Driver Constables (BS-07) )).
Police Jobs in AJK 2022 are the posts that need to be filled with minimum qualification of Matric and also need to possess the relevant physical measurements prescribed below after this paragraph.
Azad Jammu and Kashmir Police Department AJ Police Constable Jobs 2022 are available on multiple quotas including multiple district quotas and a special quota is also available for refugees of 1947 and 1989 immigrants. Therefore, all the interested aspirants under the above-prescribed quota meet the following quota. Eligibility criteria should be applied as per the procedure given below.
What is AJ Police Jobs?
The police department is the government department found in every province and is responsible for controlling untoward situations, making cities peaceful and comfortable. Like other provinces of Pakistan, AJ Police Department is also excelling in its jurisdiction and providing various jobs for various educational levels to conduct mutual activities.
Driver Constable Jobs in AJK Police 2022 Running / Written Test Date & Time
- Qualification: At least a Matric qualification from a recognized Board is required to apply.
- Age: 18 to 28 years of age is required to apply.
- Skills: At least an LTV / PSV computerized driving license with 3 years of experience is required to apply.
- Nationality: Only local residents of AJK are welcome to apply.
Physical Measurement for AJK Police Driver Constable Jobs:
- A height of at least 5′ and 7″ are required to apply.
- Chest measurement of at least 33/34.1/2 inches is required to apply.
- Driver Constable
How to Apply for AJK Police:
- Applications should be accompanied by attested copies of educational certificates, domicile certificates, CNIC, driving license, character certificates, and three recent passport-size photographs.
- All applications should be submitted to the relevant SP Office Reserve and SP Office Rangers.
- The last date to apply is 17th October 2022.
- Incomplete applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Applicants may appear for the recruitment procedure along with all original documents on October 19, 2022.
- No TA/DA shall be given for the recruitment procedure.
Sabmit an Application for This Address Relevant Office Reserve and SP Office Rangers, Azad Jammu & Kashmir
Who is the current Chief Secretary of AJK?
Mathar Niaz Rana. Mr. Mathar Niaz Rana assumed the charge of 48th Chief Secretary Azad Government of the State of Jammu & Kashmir on 12th February 2019. He is a graduate of UET Lahore, Imperial College, Business School London, London School of Economics, and NDU Islamabad.