Latest Apiary Worker jobs in Canada at Lynes Apiaries Ltd: Lynes Apiaries Ltd is recruiting for an Apiary Worker to carry out the activities and responsibilities listed in the job description. Candidates who meet the requirements of this job are encouraged to apply as this is a full-time role with flexible working hours. Interviews will be conducted and candidates who perform well will be awarded the job to begin their hiring process immediately. This job position has been approved by LMIA.
Full job description:
The selected candidate is responsible for:
- Cleaning and maintenance of equipment
- Management and feeding of bee colonies
- Management of honey production and pollination services
- Harvesting and extraction of honey
- Detection and treatment of bee diseases
- Hive building and changing of combs
- Packaging of hive products
- Ensuring that hatcheries are maintained at high production levels.
- Bee Garden Care and Trimming
- Operating farm trucks and forklifts
- Maintaining food processing and honey extraction
- Eradication of diseased bee colonies
Ideal job requirement
The selected candidate must:
- Able to work without supervision.
- Must be reliable and accountable.
- Must be punctual for work.
- Must be a good team player.
- Must be able to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Must be able to handle bee stings.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good attention to detail is essential
- Must have good manners.
- Standard education is not required for this role.
- 1-2 years of working experience in a relevant role/industry
Type of contract
Fluency in English
The selected candidate will work in situations where:
- Standing for long periods of time is done.
- Working under pressure
- Repetitive tasks are performed regularly.
- Handling heavy loads
The selected candidate will work in an environment with:
- High odor concentration
- Cold, hot, or wet weather conditions
- Tolerance to insects and thorns
Safety and Security
The selected candidate will provide a criminal record.
The selected candidate will provide an adult abuse registry.
The selected candidate will provide a child abuse registry.
The selected candidate will earn $15.42-$16.00 per hour working 35-50 hours per week.
How to Apply
Submit the Application by Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org