Latest Angus Nicholson Honours Scholarship Australia 2023: The scholarship allows for Postgraduate level programs in Medical Sciences and Health Sciences at Australian National University. The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
This scholarship is provided by the ANU Colleges of Health and Medicine and Science. Mr. Jon Nicholson generously established the scholarship in memory of his late father, Dr. Angus Nicholson.
Angus Nicholson Honours Scholarship Australia 2023 is available for Postgraduate level programs at Australian National University.
The following subjects are available for study through this scholarship program.
Benefits of a Medical Sciences Health Sciences Scholarship: $10,000 per year
Criteria for Eligibility:
The award is given each year to a current or prospective ANU student who:
- (a) is a student from the United States or another country.
- (b) has a stellar academic record in science.
- (c) demonstrates a demonstrated enthusiasm for his or her chosen field of Science
- (d) is eligible for admission to the University or is already enrolled in the Honours year of an undergraduate degree offered by the ANU College of Science or the ANU College of Health & Medicine, or an equivalent degree program at another tertiary educational institution.
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for the award:
1) Send a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your interest in science and academic achievements.
2) The applicant must also arrange for two references from people in a position to support the application and comment on this passion, and arrange for referees to send their reports to email@example.com.
This scholarship has no separate application form. To complete the application process, however, all required documents must be submitted by the deadline published on the scholarship website.