It is to announce that applications for Allied Bank Jobs 2022 are now open. Allied Bank is hiring Management Trainee Officer. All candidates from across Pakistan are eligible to apply for Allied Bank MTO Jobs 2022 Male/Female.
The Allied Bank Management Trainee Program aims to hire fresh graduates with no experience. Fresh graduates and Masters’s degree holders are eligible to apply for Allied Bank Jobs 2022.
Allied Bank Jobs 2022 Details
- Country: Pakistan
- Position Announcement: Management Trainee Officer
- Gender: Male/Female
- Experience Required: Fresher
- Age Limit: Maximum 27 years
- Domicile: All over Pakistan
Candidates will have to go through a thorough selection process, which will include initial shortlisting strictly on eligibility criteria, as well as a computer-based banking aptitude test/assessment based on geographical human capital conditions of the bank followed by a panel. There will be interviews.
Successful candidates must participate in a formal and structured coaching process, a combination of classroom on-the-job training, before being placed in their roles.
Eligibility Criteria for Allied Bank MTO Programme
To apply for the Allied Bank MTO Program 2022, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- All male/female candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- The candidate must have secured a minimum 3.00 CGPA.
- The candidate’s age should not be more than 27 years.
- No experience is required but would be preferred.
- Students awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
MBA, M.Com, M.B.I.T. Masters in Banking or Finance or Business or four years BBA Hons. Having two key people in the field of Information Technology and Digital Banking will be an added advantage.
Here are some important guidelines before applying for the Allied Bank MTO Program 2022:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates who have completed their degree as per the above eligibility can only apply.
- Submission of CV by courier will not be accepted.