Clarendon Scholarship 2023 in UK: Be automatically selected for the Clarendon Scholarship 2023. The scholarship is open to international students pursuing Masters’s or Ph.D. degrees at Oxford University. Clarendon offers 150 fully-funded scholarships each year. If you apply to the University of Oxford before the application deadline, you will automatically be considered for a Clarendon Scholarship. So, you have plenty of time to apply for any course at Oxford University. Select Clarendon in the online application form.
Participants from all over the world of any nationality are eligible for the Clarendon Scholarship Oxford. There is no application fee charged by the University of Oxford. All applications will be done online. The duration of a Master’s degree will be 1, 2 years, and 3 to 4 years for Doctorate. Clarendon supports scholars from across the university, with no restrictions on the subject area. Key points about Clarendon Scholarship 2023 are available below.
Details About Clarendon Scholarship 2023 in the UK
- Country: UK
- University: Oxford University
- Course Level: Master’s Degree, Ph.D. Degree
- No. of Scholarships: 150
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Deadline: January 2023 (For Graduates)
Courses by Department
- Humanities Division
- Mathematical, Physical, and Life Sciences Division
- Medical Sciences Division
- Social Sciences Division
- Department for Continuing Education
Available Fields & Majors:
- Clarendon Scholarships in the UK for international students offers all academic programs without any restrictions.
- You can choose any course. Please check the complete list of courses of your interest (see here)
- Each course ends in December or January 2023. To be considered for a scholarship, you must apply for a course at Oxford University before the deadline.
- And in the online application form, you can select the Clarendon Scholarship.
- You will automatically be considered for Clarendon if you apply for your course by the relevant January deadline. You do not need to submit a separate application.
- Clarendon offers fully funded scholarships:
- Grant towards course fees as well as living expenses for the duration of the fee liability.
- Scholars will receive an annual grant for living expenses which is usually sufficient to cover the living expenses of a student living in Oxford. In 2021-22, you should expect to receive at least £15,609.
- There are no restrictions on nationality, habitual residence, or field of study. All full-time and part-time DPhil and Masters’s courses are eligible.
Eligibility criteria and selection criteria are slightly dependent on the subject you choose.
Check the course entry requirements (see here). Select your field and read the details as shown in the image below.
There are no restrictions as to nationality or country of habitual residence.
Candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply.
For most courses, the deadline for applying for Clarendon Scholarship in the UK is January 2023. If you apply before January 10, 2023, you will be considered automatically for scholarships.
How to Apply (Application Process)
For most courses, the deadline for applying for Clareland Scholarship in the UK is January 2023. If you apply before January 10, 2023, you will be considered automatically for scholarships.