Bahauddin Zakaria University will apply for BZU Research Assistant Jobs 2022 Bahauddin Zakaria University Advertisement. BZU Multan seeks to recruit the following posts for HEC-NRPU Funded Research Project No. 17029 on Strategies for Energy Efficient Control of Temperature and Humidity for Greenhouse Farming Using Solar/Thermal Energy has been placed as
Applications from educated, highly experienced, hard-working, and well-disciplined candidates for the following latest jobs (Research Assistant, Short Term Support Staff) in Multan. The appointment to this post will be initially on a contract basis for three years with a further extension on the satisfactory performance of an individual.
Candidates willing to apply must have relevant qualifications mentioned in the image posted below i.e. Candidate must have M.Sc/B.Sc Agriculture Engineering from HEC recognized University. So, those candidates who are highly qualified and seeking employment in any reputed university in Pakistan should apply as per the below-given application procedure.
Apply in BZU Jobs 2022 Latest Advertisement in Multan
- Research Assistant
- Short Term Support Staff
How To Apply: BZU Research Assistant Jobs
- Applications written on plain paper with a detailed resume/CV, attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, and recent photographs should reach the following address or the following email address.
- Candidates should clearly mention the position applied for on the application.
- The last date for submission of the application is 10 October 2022.
- Incomplete applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to a candidate for attending the interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview.
Submit the Application to this Address: Office of Dr. Muhammad Sultan, Associate Professor / Principal Investigator, Department of Agricultural Engineering