Here are showing top jobs from Punjab Power Development Company PPDCL Jobs 2022 Online Form Download. The government of Punjab’s leading company Punjab Power Development Company Limited is strongly associated with the Department of Energy Government of Punjab and is looking for educated, highly experienced, hard-working, self-motivated, determined, dynamic, professional, and good people. Disciplined persons for vacancies.
Jobs in Punjab Power Development Company PPDCL are as follows (Assistant Manager HR & Admin, Assistant Manager Legal, Personnel/Executive Secretary to CEO, Office Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Computer Operators, Driver, Office Boy/Vice Messenger, Sweeper) Jobs in Lahore Government which applicants need to fill on right date and time.
The overall qualification required for this post is that applicants should have master’s/bachelor/Matriculation in the relevant field and have relevant experience and are eligible to apply. The age limit should be between 35 to 45 years. Applicants will be offered a market-based salary package in a conducive environment. Now, let’s tap on its application method below.
PPDCL, abbreviated as Punjab Power Development Company, is an under-working company of the Government of Punjab, which is also responsible for the development and transmission of electricity. Being a government institution it offers government jobs of various educational levels.
PPDCL Jobs 2022 Latest Advertisement | Punjab Power Development Company Limited
- Assistant Manager HR & Admin
- Assistant Manager Legal
- Personal/Executive Secretary to CEO
- Office Assistant. Office Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- Computer operators
- Office Boy/Deputy Messenger
- A sweeper
How to Apply for PPDCL Jobs:
- Applicants can apply online for No. 1 to 6 at jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- Only online applications will be considered for the selection process.
- Candidates for No. 7 to 9 can apply on the prescribed form available at ppdcl.punjab.gov.pk.
- The duly filled application form along with all relevant documents should reach the following address.
- The last date to apply is 26 September 2022.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to a candidate for appearing in the interview.
- The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Candidates should clearly mention the position applied for on the envelope.
- Original documents should be brought at the time of the interview.
Where is the headquarter of Wapda?
The WAPDA House (Urdu/Punjabi: واپڈا ہاؤس) is a nine-story office building located in Lahore, Pakistan, that serves as the headquarters of the Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA). It is one of several prominent government buildings located at Charing Cross on Lahore’s Mall Road.
What does Wapda stand for?
Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority
The Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) was established through an act of parliament in February 1958 for the integrated and rapid development and maintenance of water and power resources of the country.