Tap this page for 26 Army Aviation Air Assault Squadron Khalid Base Quetta Cantt Pak Army Civilian Jobs 2022. Applicants from all over Pakistan or having a valid domicile of Quetta and waiting for Pak Army Civilian Online Registration 2022 are advised to read the following article and confidently apply for the current Pakistan Army Jobs in Quetta. Apply.
Pak Army Civilian Jobs Names for Matriculation (Stenotypist (BPS-14), Driver (BPS-04), Fire Crew (BPS-02), Mess Waiter (BPS-01)) Latest Govt Jobs in Quetta. Cantt related to Pak Army Civilian jobs need to be filled by hardworking people from Quetta city. Recruitment will be done permanently.
All interested aspirants are advised to read the eligibility criteria for Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs given below where detailed information about the requirements is given below.
Army Aviation Air Assault Squadron Khalid Base Quetta Cantt Army Jobs 2022 Latest Advertisement
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Fire Crew (BPS-02)
- Mess Waiter (BPS-01)
Eligibility Criteria for Pak Army Civilian Jobs:
- Applicants from all over Pakistan with qualifications in Bachelor/Matric/Middle must apply.
- Those having relevant experience are eligible to apply.
- Candidates between 18 to 25 years of age can apply.
How to Apply for 26 Army Aviation Air Assault Squadron Khalid Base Quetta Cantt Jobs:
- Interested candidates apply in plain paper along with attested copies of Education Certificate, CNIC, and Photographs and reach the below address.
- The last date for submission of the application is 30 September 2022.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the last date will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the Test/Interview.
- Original documents will be checked at the time of the test/interview.
What is the age limit for Pak Army?
Candidates serving in Pak Army & Age Limit 22 – 35 Years and service year must be equal to 1 year or max to 16 years.
Can Civilians Join Pakistan Army?
Qualifications holders who have completed their Primary, Middle, Matriculation, DAE, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, and Master’s Degree are eligible to join Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs. Candidates who are between the ages of 18 and 30 can join Pakistan Army.