The latest Prime Minister Office Internal Islamabad Jobs 2022 Application Form at www.pmo.gov.pk/career | www.pmo.gov.pk is announced for those who are looking for jobs in PM Office Islamabad. Applications are invited from local domiciled persons for recruitment in Prime Minister’s Office (Internal) for the following government jobs for which not qualified but skilled persons are suggested to apply.
Recruitment for the vacancies of Prime Minister’s Office (LDC (BS-09), Telephone Operator (BS-09), Driver (BS-04), Deputy Messenger (BS-01), Khalsi (BS-01), Masalchi (BS-01), Finance (BS-01), Sanitary Worker (BS-01)), and recruitment will be done on contract basis and will be done on satisfactory performance of an individual in Islamabad City. Can be made permanent. Those who are interested in applying for this post are suggested to read the following requirements carefully and then apply accordingly as only eligible candidates will be called for the selection process. As, it can be inferred from the vacancy that the vacancy is only for men but for female applicants, Lady Cadet Course 2022 in Pakistan Army has been announced.
Jobs Application Form 2022 PM Office Internal Islamabad
- LDC (BS-09)
- Telephone Operator (BS-09)
- Driver (BS-04)
- Deputy Messenger (BS-01)
- Khalsa (BS-01)
- Masalchi (BS-01)
- Finance (BS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BS-01)
Eligibility Criteria for PM Office Islamabad:
- Intermediate/Matric/Middle pass candidates can apply for the respective post.
- All positions require relevant skills and experience.
- Applicants should be between 18 to 25 years of age.
How to Apply for Prime Minister Office Jobs:
- Interested candidates should submit their applications on the prescribed proforma along with attested copies of CNIC, Domicile, and Education certificates to the following address.
- The last date to apply is 23 September 2022.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- Government servants apply through proper channels by providing NOC of their respective organizations at the time of the interview.
How do I contact the PMO office about a complaint?
Further, Telephonic inquiries relating to the grievances may be made on Public Wing’s facilitation number 011-23386447 on working days during office hours.
What is the difference between a PMO and a project manager?
Even though they are functionally related, a project manager and a PMO are different. While a project manager is an individual taking care of a particular project from start to finish, a PMO is a team of specialists who work at an organizational level.