CMH Attock Jobs 2022 for Under Matric (BPS-01) (Male & Female) Latest Advertisement from this page. Applications are invited from a reputed army-affiliated hospital named Combined Military Hospital interested, willing, able, skilled and job seekers are required to apply for the below-mentioned vacancies.
Combined Military Hospital jobs like (Watchman (BPS-01), and Nurse (BPS-01)) are current vacancies that applicants have to fill before time. The regional quota is for local applicants who must apply. Recruitment for disabled, minorities, and women will be done as per government rules. Now, I will tell you about the rest of the details below.
CMH popularly known as Combined Military Hospital Attock is a renowned base hospital with a strong association with the armed forces located in every cantonment and General Duty Medical Officers are responsible for the care of patients on arrival. It is held. Here applicants have been given all types of posts from graduation to primary level.
Combined Military Hospital Attock Jobs 2022 Current Openings
|Offered Salary||PKR 20000, 25000|
|Age||18 – 30 Years|
|Designations||Security Guard, Aya,|
|Last Date to Apply||Sep 11, 2022|
- The overall educational qualification required for such posts includes primary expertise in each field required to hold these posts.
- The age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Aya (BPS-01)
How to Apply for CMH Attock Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of Education Certificates, Experience Certificates, CNIC, Domicile, and recent photographs should reach the following address.
- The last date for submission of the application is 11 September 2022.
- Candidates should clearly mention the position applied for on the envelope.
- Candidates already working in Government Sector should apply through the proper channel.
- Incomplete applications received after the last date will not be accepted for the selection process.
- Candidates should bring all original documents at the time of the test/interview.
Submit Applications to this Address: Commanding Officer CMH Attock Cantt.